Now that the snow is falling, we wanted to give you a delicious and body fortifying spin on traditional hot chocolate. Prep time is quick (4-5 min). Now you don't need to feel guilty when enjoying one of your favorite holiday treats. in-fact your body will love the taste and benefits of this new Bone Broth Core Protein treat!
- 2 cups Almond Milk (you can sub coconut milk or regular milk)
- honey (to your taste)
- 2 tsp - Natural Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 scoops Natures Property Bone Broth Core Protein - Chocolate Cream
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Add almond milk, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, peppermint extract into a medium saucepan. Whisk ingredients together until dissolved
- Once ingredients are dissolved, turn heat to simmer and add 1-2 scoops of Nature’s Property Bone Broth Core Protein - Chocolate Cream. Whisk until powder is dissolved (this will take 1-2 minutes) Yes! the clumping will go away don’t worry!
- Pour into cups
- Add additional toppings as desired
Leave a comment